I can't sleep again. Nights are always the hardest. The lights go out, it's suddenly so quiet and then it's blatantly and obnoxiously obvious I'm completely alone. I can't feel your touch, and worse... I can't hear your breathing. It's just me in the darkness with my fears and hopes. Hopes make missing you a little better, but the fears end up creeping in. Tiredness and exhaustion make my plans seem impossible, and the amount of time till I see you next feel forever. The distance between us becomes unbearable. I cry. I whisper "please"s to God. Please make it hurt less. Please let me see him soon. Please let everything work out. I can only hope God can hear me.
There are so many steps until I'm with you again. So many obstacles. I just see all of these things we have to do before we're really together. And alone in the dark I'm tired of not really being with you. I'm praying that day will come soon. Because the pain is too much sometimes. I need you beside me. I need your breathing to help me fall asleep. With you beside me, I'm not afraid... I'm not alone. And everything seems possible. When I'm with you, I know God can hear me. Because you are the answer to my biggest prayer.
Juliana Loth
Love you
ReplyDeleteLove you too!
ReplyDelete